- SPIRAL binding. (Seriously, how great is it that you can lay it flat while you work. Brilliant, I tell ya!)
- 139 border patterns!! (That's some amazing variety, right?)
- Each pattern includes the following:
- Clear instructions for each round--that also show the color changes used in the sample.
- Stitches & notes sections that includes easy to follow special stitch instructions and tips.
- Close-up color photo of the border.
- Stitch diagram including the multiples and corners.
- Attributes--like "reversible", "undulating", "layered" or "wide". There is even a table of all of the attributes if you are searching for a specific border style.
- Trouble-shooting borders that don't lay flat, using color to enhance your border, determining the stitch multiples you need, fudging stitch counts, and handling corners are all addressed--and more.
- Complete border directory for finding the perfect border for your project at a glance. See...?
Truthfully--I'll be using this book a lot. In fact, I've got a design on my hook as we speak and will be needing a border for it. I'm feeling confident that I'll find just the inspiration I need in this book.
*You can find the Scheepjes Stardust yarn on Wool Warehouse here or Deramores here.
About the author:
Edie Eckman is the best-selling author of Beyond the Square Crochet Motifs and The Crochet Answer Book and the coeditor of Crochet One-Skein Wonders and Crochet One-Skein Wonders for Babies. A nationally celebrated crochet and knitting teacher, designer, writer, and editor, Eckman lives in Waynesboro, Virginia.
Lucky me--lucky you!! Because of my participation in this blog tour, I've been given permission to share a FREE pattern from Edie's book! You can find that unique pattern here.
I'm also giving away a copy of this book that will be sent to the winner directly from the publisher! Enter to win your copy on my Facebook page here. (The giveaway will run from 2/17/17 through 2/24/17 so don't wait!)
You can follow along on the blog tour here. More free patterns from the book, more chances to enter to win your own copy of the book, and lots of fun blogs you may not have discovered yet.
If you've just found me on this tour, please stay in the "Button Loop" by following me around on Facebook here, Instagram (@FeltedButton) here and Pinterest here. Be watching for a new blanket pattern to be released in just a couple of days, too!
* This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support.